7.04.2013

Who is Nathan?




WIH: Joey

JC: Joseph

WIH: How many hot dogs does it take to be patriotic?

JC: What is this bullshit?

WIH: Your name is joey chestnut.

JC: My name is joey chestnut.

WIH: We covered that.

JC: Is it a coincidence that my initials are JC?

WIH: JC? What does that mean?

JC: Jesus Christ

WIH: Settle down, we did not mean to upset you

JC: No, jesus christ.

WIH: seriously, you are becoming hostile

JC: Three.

WIH: Whaa?

JC: If you want to be patriotic you have to eat three hot dogs, at least.

WIH: Dunno, one hot dog is enough for me. Two is pushing it, but three?

JC: You are not patriotic?

WIH: This is how you gauge patriotism?

JC: Well you would also have to launch a bottle rocket from your butt.

WIH: What

JC: Did I say butt? I meant hand.

WIH: Or maybe an actual bottle.

JC: That's not very patriotic.

WIH: Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment