7.23.2013

Pieces



WIH: Donna, thanks for being here.

D: Thanks for having me.

WIH: We heard that you had a recent run-in with some goons in search of Marvin Gardens.

D: That's true.

WIH: Can you transcribe some of the dialogue that took place?

D: Gladly.

"Welcome to Denny's. How many people?"

"Uh, three, I think, Possibly six."

"Would you like a booth or a table?"

"Whaaa?"

"Sit here."

"Thanks."

"Can I get y'all something to drink?"

"Long island, screwdriver, and a bud light"

"We don't serve alcohol."

"Ok, just water and coffee."

"Are you ready to order food?"

"I need some hash browns. Those come with monopoly pieces, right?"

"...No."

"Nooo? Whaa?"

"No."

"Nooo, they're on the back of the wrapper!"

"Sir, this is a Denny's"

"Denny's, riiiiiight. My bad, Just gimme a large Big Mac and a small McGriddle with plenty of monopoly pieces."

". . ."

"Look, I'll level with you, I really need Marvin Gardens."

"Sir, this is a Denny's"

WIH: Wait, Denny's doesn't serve Monopoly pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment