7.05.2013

Kane Sugar




WIH: How many hot dogs did you eat?

PK: Wha?

WIH: Hot dogs equal nationalism

PK: Mostly I like to chew on my mouth guard

WIH: Like a dog?

PK: I give up. Two hot dog flavored mouth guards.

WIH: Really?

PK: Yeah

WIH. It is the fourth

PK: of?

WIH: not very patriotic

PK: I come from buffalo

WIH: The fvck does that mean?

PK: I am american.

WIH:   Andyet

PK: Continue

WIH: You dont eat hot dogso

PK: So

WIH: Something about being free to eat

PK: hot dogs?

WIH: fuck no

PK: huh?

WIH: The more hot dogs the better

PK: Yeah

WIH: You are talking with your mouth full

PK: I am free to talk however I want

WIH: pardon?



PK: hot dogs, four hot dogs

WIH: truly american

PK; i tell u what

WIH: you shouldnt talk with your mouth full

PK let's call it five dogs

WHI: grilled?

PK: lol no microwav'd

WIH: go back to new york

No comments:

Post a Comment