7.06.2013

Post Holiday

What follows the holidays?
Wait. That shouldn't have been asked as a question.
What do you think everyone in the states did the week following Independence Day?
Dang, another question. Oh Well.
Moving on.
Did they celebrate just the one day?
Or did they blow shit up for a week.
I got caught shooting bottle rockets at the park last night.
The cop said he has to take me in because I'm older than 17.
I threw wood chips at his face, hoped on my bike and pedaled away.
Little did I know, fireworks are illegal in this state.
And the founding fathers didn't even blow shit up!
I would have known this information earlier; but when I was watching the history  channel all I learned was the reality of pawn shops on Pawn Stars.
I guess all we get to do after the holiday is finish eating the three pounds of grandma's leftover coleslaw.
I just hope I finish it before thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment