6.23.2013

Google


WIH: JONATH--

JT: That's Mr. Toews

WIH: Of course, our mistake. But is it really necessary to make me skate warm-up laps before the interview?

JT: LOL ur already in teh interview. Get back here and let me see a really sweet hockey stop. Lots of ice shavings and stuff

:::at this point the interviewer falls head first into the halfboards. he/she asked us not to mention that::

WIH: I am going to avoid the obvious joke and not mention your weird surname, but I must ask . . . Why So Serious?

JT: Whaa?

WIH: My joker impression, you heard it

JT: Is this interview o---

WIH: (interrupting) no. sorry about the last one though. there were some corporate restrictions. I had never been in a media room. Too many people.

JT: I know right?

WIH: Yes.

JT: chyea

WIH: Anyway, Mr. Toews, Don't you find it weird that when you type an NHL player's name into a search eng::GOOGLE:: the first suggestion is whether they have a G/F or not?

JT: I do.

WIH: Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment