6.28.2013

Again With The Pets




WIH: Corey, thanks for being here.

CC: Thanks for having me.

WIH: Sorry about the glove hand joke.

CC: Haters gonna hate.

WIH: Truer words. Love the throwback jersey.

CC: I do, in fact, remember where I came from.

WIH: What are your thoughts on unpaid labor?

CC: Whaa?

WIH: Like, one has to prepare for work, but you don't actually get paid until you show up.

CC: Totally. My job requires a lot of mental preparation. I visualize all of the shots. Don't get paid for that.

WIH: If I made millions of dollars I think I could handle it.

CC: Can we not talk about money?

WIH: Sometimes, when goalies get scored on, the puck is already in the back of the net, and yet, their glove hand flails in a very dramatic fashion.

CC: I know right. Like they *almost* had it.

WIH: Sayin.

CC: Part of the territory. For example, when I do make a glove save I still make it dramatic. It's called showmanship.

WIH: Sigh. So when are you going to father a child? You're not getting any younger.

CC: Gonna have to end this interview. My dog has to pee.

WIH: Thanks corey.

No comments:

Post a Comment